Hollywood Studios Features and Updates:
- Star Tours has been updated since the release of the prequel trilogy, with new characters and scenes from the Star Wars franchise.
- The “Frozen Summer Fun” is a celebration of Disney princesses based on the “Frozen” movie and includes an ice-skating rink.
- The Twilight Zone’s Tower of Terror is one of the most popular attractions of all time in all of Orlando’s Disney theme parks.
Hollywood Studios Epcot Little Known Facts:
- It is rumored that a Star Wars-themed land could be in the works at this theme park, now that Disney owns Lucasfilm.
- Every winter, and particularly during Christmas time, snow falls on New York St. in the Streets of America themed land.
- The park was originally named “MGM Studios” but was rebranded in 2008 by Disney President Meg Crofton in a renaming ceremony.