Magic Kingdom Features and Updates:
- The New Fantasyland features two new themed areas: Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus
- You can now meet Ariel, The Little Mermaid, at Ariel’s Grotto for a photo opportunity
- Stay tuned! Disney is still rolling out new areas of the New Fantasyland throughout 2014
- To see the whole park in one day, as soon as you walk in, keep walking fast until the New Fantasyland since most people spend their first couple of hours in the front of the park
- Hungry? Gaston’s Tavern at the New Fantasyland is one of the park’s newest restaurants
- You can enjoy French fine dining at “Be Our Guest” Restaurant, inside Beast’s Castle in the New Fantasyland.
Magic Kingdom Little Known Facts:
- Originally, Walt Disney did not want any hints of the “real world” to be seen from within the park, wanting to keep the “fantasy” alive for its guests.
- The original Dumbo ride was moved from its original location and rebuilt at the Storybook Circus themed land.
- The New Fantasyland expansion (Storybook Circus and Enchanted Forest) are build around the area where the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea used to be.