Universal CityWalk Features and Updates:
- Both Universal Orlando theme parks are accessed by walking through the CityWalk Orlando complex.
- CityWalk is a major element of the annual Mardi Gras celebration, with live music performances by local artists.
- With so many restaurants in it, Universal CityWalk allows you to dine in Universal-style before heading back to your hotel or resort.
Universal CityWalk Little Known Facts:
- The CitiWalk entertainment complex was built on top of the original Universal Studios parking lot in 1999.
- The Hard Rock LIVE venue at the Hard Rock Cafe hosts a wide variety of music concerts every month.
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville at CityWalk Orlando is home to the Hemisphere Dancer, Buffet’s own private Grumman HU-16 Albatross flying boat.