Universal Islands of Adventure Features and Updates:
- Starting in 2014, you can now ride between both Universal Orlando theme parks via the Hogwarts Express train ride.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which opened in 2014, continues to be the biggest draw of visitors into this theme park.
- You can buy a special Park-to-Park admission ticket to ride the Hogwarts Express between both Universal Orlando theme parks.
Universal Islands of Adventure Little Known Facts:
- If you ride the Popeye and Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges attraction, you will get soaked wet from head to toe. Be mindful of this before you ride it!
- When the Wizarding World of Harry Potter first opened at Islands of Adventure, many people waited in excess of 8 hours in line to go into the town of Hogsmeade.
- Unlike Disney, Universal Studios cast members are allowed to have facial hair. Take notice the next time you visit both of these major theme parks.